Wood Privacy Fence
Slatted Decorative Fence
Slanted Border Fence
Wooden Picket Fence
Aluminum Safety Fence
Vinyl Privacy Fencing
Get off the fence! Add value, privacy and security to your residential property with a fence from Herb Geddes Fence Co.
- Privacy is one of the first and most obvious benefits of a privacy fence. With this privacy, you can easily enjoy the outdoors without the fear of a neighbor or someone passing by peeking in on you.
- Safety is another benefit of a privacy fence, by keeping unwanted intruders out of your yard, as well as keeping small children and pets safely inside. A fence is also required to prevent accidents around private pools.
- Increased Home value is another benefit of a professionally installed fence. A privacy fence can actually increase the value of your home and make it easier to sell. Because of the many other benefits of these types of fences, those looking for homes are more likely to choose a home that has a privacy fence installed. They are also pleasing to the eye, which can greatly improve the curb appeal of your home.
For sales and installation of high-quality fences and gates in and around Lexington, KY, look no further than Herb Geddes Fence Co., Inc. We’ve been your reliable source of fences and gates since 1968. Whether you need wood fencing, aluminum fencing, chain link fencing or vinyl fencing, we’re your team for the job, and we travel up to 50 miles away.
Why you can trust Geddes Fence
- 1-Year Warranty
- Fully Insured
- Quality, Efficient Installations
- Large Selection of Styles
- High-Quality Materials
- Experienced Crews
Our Fencing Installation Process
- Assistance with permits and local building codes/restrictions, as well as subdivision bylaws
- Determine best material with clients’ needs/goals
- Assistance in determining property line
- Determine place of gates and measure/document gate sizes
- Install fence posts determined by the slope of the land and fence type
- Attach rails or panels to posts, as well as pickets to rails and post caps
- Stain or treat wood