If your business deals in proprietary technology, stores private property or other sensitive information, ensuring that it’s fully protected is absolutely essential. Herb Geddes Fence Co., Inc. offers a wide array of security gates and gate operators that will keep your property, employees or family secure 24/7.
Herb Geddes Fence offers a wide-range of high-quality commercial and residential slide gate operators. We have a variety of options that can serve those who are in need of a small residential gate or a heavy duty unit for a large industrial entrance meant for security to restrict access. We offer Swing Gates, Slide Gates, Barrier Gate Operators, Motorized Spike Systems, and Manual Life and Swing Gates. You can access the gate operators with various options such as Access Control Systems, Keypads, and Receiver Systems. And our customers can complete their system with accessories that increase safety and efficiency and give you more convenient control.
Herb Geddes Fence Co., Inc. can install security gates and gate operators that compliment the look of your property, while limiting access to select people. Popular styles of security gates include but are not limited to:
- Slide gates: Protect people entering or leaving your garage with safety sensors that stop the gate from closing on obstructions.
- Swing gates: With our reliable swing gate operators, you can make the gates around your building fully functional. Whether you own a residential property, commercial business, or any other type of building, you can take advantage of our products.
- Vertical lift gates: Vertical Lift Gates are especially valuable on sites where there is insufficient space outside of the gate opening for a swing or slide gate to retract without hitting an obstacle.
- Pivot lift gates: Vertical Pivot pivots open 90°, less space is necessary for installation and operation.
- Bi-folding gates: Bi-Folding Speed Gate is a folding gate system designed for perimeter security access where high cycle speed and durability is a must, but space is limited.
- Pedestrian security gates: Pedestrian Gates are an efficient and effective way to control and monitor the flow of people in and out of your facility. Pedestrian security gates can function as both a stand-alone system or as integrated component of an pedestrian access control solution. Both methods help you control staffing and security at your facility’s entrances and exits.
Gate Operators are the devices which physically move the gate(s) and are typically powered by either 110/220 Volts AC or 12/24 Volts DC suitable for residential applications. Swing Arm Operators generally have a feature called “Soft Stop” which slows the movement at the opening and closing cycles. Many Ram Arm Operators have engineered their units to emulate this desired feature. There are many types of Gate Operators depending on the size, weight, location and aesthetic quality. The type of gate openers available include top swing arm, bottom swing arm, linear or ram arm, below grade, underground or in-ground and slide gate operators.
Benefits of Gates & Gate Operators:
- Gate and Gate operators offer security to the commercial or residential property, keeping intruders out and allowing approved individuals inside. While offering security and convenience, they can add to the aesthetic value to the entrance of your property.
- Gate operators offer convenience for your staff and residents whether late at night, early in the morning or when weather conditions are harsh, your staff and/or residents can gain entry without getting out of their car. They can trigger the gate by either phone, keypad entry, mobile app or more options.
- Gates and gate operators are sturdy and durable, so they can withstand harsh weather. They can be set with various sensitivity settings to prevent impact of oncoming vehicles or pedestrians.
- Gates and gate operators are even functional if there is a power outage in the area, as most run on a 12-volt battery and some are even solar-powered.
Annual Preventative Maintenance Program for Gate & Gate Operators
Our Preventive Maintenance Program (PMP) is an important part of the long-term management of your fencing investment. The goal of a successful preventive maintenance program is to establish consistent practices designed to improve the performance and safety of your commercial fencing, gate and gate operators.
The Geddes Fence Co. Preventative Maintenance Program helps to improve the life of your fence, gate and gate operator and avoid any unplanned maintenance activity. Geddes will thoroughly inspect the condition, functionality and wear of your fence and gates. For those with a PMP contract, if your gate or gate operator sustains damage via any accidents, weather damage or electrical outage, our staff will arrive at your property to begin troubleshooting and repairs within a few hours. Our service staff is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.For sales and installation of high-quality fences and gates in and around Lexington, KY, look no further than Herb Geddes Fence Co., Inc. We’ve been your reliable source of fences and gates since 1968. Whether you need wood fencing, aluminum fencing, chain link fencing or vinyl fencing, we’re your team for the job, and we travel up to 50 miles away.
Call our fencing contractors in Nicholasville, KY to get a FREE estimate or schedule an on-property assessment to determine the best gate and gate operator to suit your needs.