In addition to the multitude of other types and styles of fence that we install, we also offer the Active Yards line of vinyl fencing. Vinyl fence, also known as PVC fencing because of the material it’s made of, provides a maintenance-free, aesthetically appealing fencing solution to those who seek an alternative to the traditional styles of fencing, such as wood or metal fencing. Herb Geddes Fence Co., Inc. provides a variety of vinyl fencing styles. We are sure to have something you’ll like!
Benefits of Vinyl Fences:
- Vinyl Fences offer a minimal amount of maintenance, can easily be cleaned with a hose and is weather-resistant. There’s no need of regular staining or repainting, so you will save time and money each year.
- Vinyl fences are durable and five times stronger than wood fencing. It’s more resistant to decay, rust, pests, humidity, mold or rot, so you can place them near a swimming pool without concern. It’s also more resistant to strong wind, heavy precipitation, and harsh winters.
- When considering the cost of maintenance and durability, Vinyl fences are more affordable long-term, nor do you need to spend money on paints, stains, treatments and replacement boards.
- Vinyl fencing comes in a wide range of fence styles and colors to choose from. From traditional, to picket style fence and many decorative privacy styles, there are many options. You can also combine colors for a two-toned look and add vinyl fence panels with decorative tops to add some style to your fence.
- Vinyl fencing offers a great deal of privacy with 6-8′ feet tall one-piece panels eliminating spacing between boards of wood fencing. It can also be used in commercial settings, hiding dumpsters and mechanical equipment.